To change your address with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you can use one of the following methods:
- Online: The quickest and easiest way to update your address with the CRA is through the CRA’s My Account service. You can log in to your account and update your address information directly online. If you don’t have a CRA My Account, you can create one on the CRA website.
- By Phone: You can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281 (individuals) or 1-800-959-5525 (businesses) and speak with a representative who can help you change your address over the phone. Be prepared to provide personal identification information for security purposes.
- By Mail: You can complete and mail the RC325 Change of Address form to the CRA. This form is available on the CRA website. Fill out the form accurately and mail it to the address specified on the form.
Remember, when changing your address with the CRA, it’s essential to ensure that your address is updated for all of your tax-related information and benefits to be delivered correctly.
It’s also a good idea to update your address with other government agencies, financial institutions, insurance companies, and other relevant organizations to ensure all your important mail is forwarded correctly.
Always double-check the information provided to avoid any issues with your tax-related documents or correspondence from the CRA.
Need Help With Your CRA Tax Audit and More? Borrow Our Brilliant Brains!
- CRA tax audit services.
- Expert bookkeeping services.
- Corporate tax accounting.
- Small Business accounting service.
- Personal accountants solutions.
Let us take the stress out of tax complexities and empower your business with strategic insights. Join us and discover a modern approach to accounting that propels your business toward its goals effortlessly.